In-Person QMAP Details
Need a little more information? No problem!
- This interactive, fast-paced In-Person, Full Day QMAP course with your experienced instructor covers all CDPHE required competencies to become a Qualified Medication Administration Person.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age and proficient in written and spoken English.
- Pre-class study guides and materials are provided to promote a positive one-day in-class experience and successful same-day testing. Your Self-study of provided materials is expected prior to day of class and typically requires 2-3 hours.
- PRE-STUDY: Focus Study Guide, Included Online Preparation Materials, Practice Worksheets, and Review Quiz.
- One day In-Class approx. Approx. 7.5 hours for instruction, practicums, and testing.
- 2 Brief Intermissions & Approximately 30 minute lunch break. Planning ahead is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! Bring a sack lunch or consider ordering ahead for delivery to save time.
- Students who achieve a passing grade will receive a Certificate of Completion and be registered with the CDPHE as a QMAP - Passing is NOT guaranteed.
- Registration Fee inclusive of registration, payment processing, study materials, class, test, and mandatory CDPHE registration fee ($14.00 per student + processing) & submission. CDPHE-Approved Emergency Epinephrine Training included.